In this episode, the guys talk about the power of staying curious and how it will help you stay creative in your journey as a maker.
Listen To The Podcast
Watch The Podcast
How To Stay Curious to Stay Creative:
- Observe other people and research their methods
- Ask Questions about how it works, why it works, and can I make it work in a different way
- Chemcad to test chemical solutions
- Dwayne Oyler From The Oyer Wu Collaborative
- Find Someone to help you skip ahead by building on what they have learned
- Jeremy Light Poderings YouTube Channel about How to use Photoshop to create light and color
- Combine dissimilar things/ideas to create something new
- Dami Lee YouTube Channel Following your curiosity, I couldn’t find the specific video but check out her channel
- Explore things outside of your focused interests
- Practice your craft by playing around with the materials you use.
- Put in 1% a day to get better at something
- Take things apart to see how they work, then apply that knowledge to your projects
- Push your limits
- Don’t be afraid to turn knobs to see what they do or lift lids to see what is inside.
- Professionals get their knowledge from someplace, be curious, go find it, and learn it from their source.
- Your screw-ups are just the cost of tuition, pay the tuition and learn how to do what you want to do.
- in.iko dancing to her song Jericho
Greg On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gregsgaragekc/
Brian On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/benham_design/
Custom Furniture https://www.benhamdesignconcepts.com/