Is social media still a viable way to promote your business, or is the new business model to be a content creator, making products secondary?
Today, we talk about our past successes and our future strategies for getting our products out in front of people.
Listen To The Podcast
Watch The Podcast
- Instagram Top 9 in the hashtags, is it still a thing
- Brian says Social Media no longer sends him much passive income
- Organic growth on social media is dead
- You have to sell your sole to the algorithm to grow
- Social media companies have lost the importance of community
- Selling on Amazon is a huge pain but can pay off
- Passive income can bring in big dollars but takes time to build up.
- Andy Birkey: “Some days you make art, some days you make rent.”
- Aprentachips will teach you a lot; do it before you have responsibilities.
- SEO and blogs might make a comeback if social media totally falls apart.
- At the end of the day, it’s still an outlet to get your message out in the world; you just have to keep up with the changes
Brian On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/benham_design/
Custom Furniture https://www.benhamdesignconcepts.com/